ITEMS TO BRING & IMPORTANT REMINDERS
- Bible, Pen/ Pencil, Sleeping Bag, Pillow, Bath Towel, Toiletries;
- Casual clothes for Saturday and jeans for Sunday (No shorts on Sunday Morning.)
- Attached medical release form (if you do not already have one on file.)
- Close-toed shoes for recreation on Saturday.
- Snacks and a 2-liter soda to share at your host home.
- (There may be pools in some homes.)
Arrive at your host home no later than 5:30 p.m. on Friday night. Make sure you have eaten dinner before you come. If you have any questions about directions to your host home please call your host at the number provided on your map. Parents should pick students up at 12:00 p.m. from Redemption Church on Sunday.
Student Dress Code for the Weekend
- Sunday you will wear your Advance T-shirt, so please bring jeans or pants to wear with it. (No Shorts.)
- Recreation and Mission Projects will be hot. Bring clothes that you do not mind getting sweaty. Proper footwear must be worn at all times. Tennis shoes (close-toed shoes) for recreation are a must!
- No halter tops, spaghetti strap tops, low cut tops, or muscle shirts. No exposure of undergarments or the midriff.
- Short shorts, skirts, and dresses are not allowed. They all must be fingertip length or longer.
- Clothing that has profane, obscene, or suggestive design; or clothing with inciting remarks, symbols, or advertisements for drugs and/ or alcohol, is not allowed.
- All clothing must be worn in a modest way.
- (Please note that we cannot fully list every single item that may be deemed inappropriate. The Student Ministry staff maintains the right to determine whether or not an item of clothing is disruptive to the ministry environment.)